There is a reason you know the name of Yangtze River – it has inspired exploration, beautiful legend, splendid culture, gorgeous landscape…To explore the heart and soul of this great river, the best way is to take a Yangtze River cruise.
“But how to choose my “Best” Yangtze River Cruise” is an important question asked by many Yangtze visitors. For there are so many cruise ships in different cruise companies, it is hard to make decisions.
To narrow down your choice for your 2013 Yangtze River Cruise, you could choose it from the four classifications listed below – the lowest prices are guaranteed.
Top 5 Best-value Yangtze Cruise Ships 2013
- Victoria Jenna: luxury cruise with great budget only $419 – $749
- Century Sun: the popular Century Cruise only $495 – $646
- President Prime: the flagship of President Cruises only $449 – $567
- Victoria Sophia: cruise Chongqing – Yichang only $860 – $1,100
- Yangtze Explorer: the best of the best only $950 – $1,534
For the detailed infomation, please visit Top 5 Most Recommended Yangtze River Cruises 2013.
Top 3 Most Luxury Yangtze Cruises
- Yangtze Explorer: the best of the best from $950 – $1,534
- Century Paragon: top luxury of Century Cruise from $518 – $689
- Victoria Jenna: the flagship of Victoria Cruises from $419 – $748
For the detailded cruise info, please just visit Most Luxury Yangtze Cruise Ships.
Top 3 Budget Yangtze Cruise Ships
- M.S Victoria No.1: the 3-day cruise with the cheapest price from $250
- President No.1: 4-star Budget President Cruise, from $390
- M.S Victoria 2: Cruise with unbeatable Low Price, from $358
For the detailed budget cruise info, please visit Top Budget Yangtze Cruise Ships 2013.
The Newest Yangtze Cruise Ships
- Century Legend: maiden voyage on May 18, 2013 only $554 – $716
- President No.8: maiden voyage on April 26, 2013 only $449 – $567
- President No.7: maiden voyage on April 10, 2013 only $449 – $567
- Century Paragon: maiden voyage on March 19, 2013 only $554 – $716
- Victoria Grace: 2013 rebuilt Victoria Cruise only $408 – $732
- Yangtze Gold Cruises: the newest Yangtze Cruise Fleet since 2011 only $452
- Yangtze No.2: maiden voyage in Sept. 2011 only $435 – $546
- President Prime: maiden voyage in April 2011 only $449 – $567
For the detailed newest cruise info, please visit 2013 Newest Yangtze Cruise Ships.